Live Music from 3:30-5:30 pm at every Farmer’s Market. We feature a variety of local talent and include special feature performances as well.
Would you like to perform music at the Melrose Farmer’s Market? Please read below for details. See who is playing at the market.
Thank you for your interest in performing live music at the Melrose Farmer’s Market. Please review the Entertainment Specifications before submitting your music.
- The Farmer’s Market located at Cedar Park in Melrose, is outdoors and only cancelled due to high winds or lightning.
- The Market is open from 1-6 pm on Thursdays from June 3 – October 28.
- Music performance time is 3:30pm – 5:30 pm and includes compensation.
- You are welcome to sell your music merchandise and set out a tip jar.
- Musicians are provided a performance tent with table and chairs. An electrical outlet is nearby. The surface area is grass.
- Please include your own extension chords and power strips along with your own PA System and equipment.
- Volume should be at a reasonable mild level.
- This is an entrance-free market and family-friendly event. NO profanity, vulgarity, offensive music or comments.
- While much of the entertainment will be acoustic folk, we are interested in other styles including jazz, classical, country, blues, reggae, original music, solo performers and small groups.
- The entertainment calendar will be posted on our website, included in our email blasts and mentioned on our social media accounts.
- All music submissions will be reviewed. Booking confirmation will be based on the right fit for the Market’s overall calendar and availability.
- We will contact you if we are able to add you to the line-up. There is no need to follow up after your submission.
Apply to play at the market here.