What a great delicious way to use those greens from the tops of radishes, turnips, beets or any greens.
Holly Pierce at 7/2/15 market
- 2 patty pan squash, cut into matchsticks
- 2 small turnips, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl.
- Whisk sesame oil, vegetable oil, soy sauce, pomegranate molasses
- Stir fry in a medium hot pan until greens are wilted.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds