from Holly Pierce, The Soul Chef
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 10 large garlic scapes
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pistachios (or other nut)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper
- place spinach, garlic scapes, cheese, pistachios and parsley in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- add lemon juice and with the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until desired consistency.
- season to taste with salt and pepper.