Total time: 15 min
A really healthy and quick way to cook a side vegetable.
- 4 heads of baby bok choy or 2 heads of bok choy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ginger, a 1 inch piece for wilting greens and another 1 inch piece for dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
wilting the greens:
- Separate the green leaves from the stems of the bok choy.
- Chop the stems of bok choy into 1-2 inch lengths.
- Slice the greens and keep separate from the stems.
- Chop a 1 inch piece of fresh ginger into slivers.
- Heat a skillet with the olive oil and add the ginger the the bok choy stems and sautee for 3 minutes.
- Add the leaves of the bok choy to the skillet and sautee for another 1-2 minutes, until the leaves have wilted.
- Remove the greens from the skillet and place into a bowl.
dressing for the greens:
1.wisk together the soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil & pepper. Add to the wilted greens and serve immediately.