1/4 stick of butter
1 head of Napa Cabbage
1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
1 small pkg slivered almonds (sliced ones work fine too)
handful of sesame seeds
1/2 cup of Canola or minimal flavored oil – olive oil is not a good choice
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1. Saute zucchini in butter, place in a mixing bowl
2. Cut cabbage into 1/4-1/2 inch slices, place in the mixing bowl
3. Dry roast slivered almonds in same pan as zucchini, place in mixing bowl.
4. Dry roast sesame seeds for a short time in the same pan as the almonds, place in mixing bowl.
5. Combine all ingredients for dressing and add to the mixing bowl – you do not need to add the whole amount. Toss the salad.
The salad will last a few days in the dressing.